MISSION: To save open space land in Carmel Valley for the benefit of the community.
- We are a community group formed to save the CV airfield land from development.
- Objective: To Purchase the Delfino property for emergency fire protection and as open space.
- We are organized, with 200 members working in 5 committees.
- We are honored to have the support of owner Mary Delfino and of Supervisor Mary Adams.
- We need your pledge, and then your donation, to make this a reality.
- Eric Sand, Fundraising
- Kathleen Hendricks, Outreach
- Joseph Hertlein, Chair
- Candace Lutian, Public Use
- Dale McCauley, Acquisition
- Sandra Schachter, Secretary